Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Dec 4, 2011 #1 Any ideas on this one? Attachments 016.webp 39 KB · Views: 585 017.webp 39.7 KB · Views: 570
Breezie Gold Member Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 6,278 Reaction score 2,120 Golden Thread 1 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 4, 2011 #2 Doc Holliday's dental tool? I have no idea, but this time of year I'm nutzzzz, so pay no attention. Breezie Upvote 0
Doc Holliday's dental tool? I have no idea, but this time of year I'm nutzzzz, so pay no attention. Breezie
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Dec 5, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Breezie said: Doc Holliday's dental tool? I have no idea, but this time of year I'm nutzzzz, so pay no attention. Breezie Click to expand... At least its seasonal only!! Upvote 0
Breezie said: Doc Holliday's dental tool? I have no idea, but this time of year I'm nutzzzz, so pay no attention. Breezie Click to expand... At least its seasonal only!!
Snowdragon Full Member Joined Jun 10, 2006 Messages 118 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Graham, Texas Dec 5, 2011 #4 Maybe a seam ripper for sewing? Upvote 0
NOLA_Ken Gold Member Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 5,221 Reaction score 4,180 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co Detector(s) used several, mostly Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2011 #5 rusted out carving fork maybe? Upvote 0
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 5, 2011 #6 Two tine fork (without the wooden handle). DCMatt Upvote 0
Noodle Bronze Member Joined Jul 20, 2005 Messages 2,279 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Location N Louisiana Detector(s) used Ace 250 Dec 5, 2011 #7 Try some electrolysis so we can at least get down to the main shape. Thanks! Upvote 0
F flinthunter Hero Member Joined Jan 3, 2011 Messages 903 Reaction score 1,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used E-Trac, V3i, DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2011 #8 Maybe a pickle fork. Upvote 0
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2011 #9 DCMatt said: Two tine fork (without the wooden handle). DCMatt Click to expand... Yep,thats exactly what it is...an early two tine fork Upvote 0
DCMatt said: Two tine fork (without the wooden handle). DCMatt Click to expand... Yep,thats exactly what it is...an early two tine fork