What's new

Sat Morning hunt anyone?

xGregx

Full Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
152
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Elkhart,In
Detector(s) used
-=XP Deus=-At Pro=-
Would like to get up early and hit something any ideas?

South Bend, Mish or elkhart areas?

Greg
 
I'm headin' south to MD

Hitting a vacant, boarded up hotel dating to 1873:) And no I'm not doin' the bass lake thang...been there, hated it.

here's to all of us hittin' the treasure sweet spot(s)!
 
Doh hehe

I think you should take me with you just so i can rub our finds in DJH'S face hehe

:)
 
xGregx said:
Doh hehe

I think you should take me with you just so i can rub our finds in DJH'S face hehe

:)
Hey you @$$ :sign10:
You better play nice.
 
diggin jimmy hoffa said:
xGregx said:
Doh hehe

I think you should take me with you just so i can rub our finds in DJH'S face hehe

:)
Hey you @$$ :sign10:
You better play nice.

I feel the love, don't you?

jerseydevil and I are makin' the trip, it's been planned for awhile now.
 
See Djh thats what i get for hunting with you, first i am banned from a club now this because of you ....


LOL....
 
I headed over to Fremont IN on Sunday to do some detecting....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom