What's new

Satchel or bag question

GrizzDGAF

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone have a treasure bag they really like? Looking for a satchel style bag to use while metal detecting or panning. If it can get wet even better to carry if I’m snorkeling also. Thanks for your opinions.
 
I go to Walmart in the sporting goods section for the outdoor hiking fanny packs.
Adjustable straps, multiple pockets, nylon zippers (hold up great in salt water),
used to run 4.99 or so, they're about $7 or $8 now, somewhere in there. :dontknow:
Some of mine have brand name "ES" (no idea what it stands for), and
"OutdoorProducts", (them have a lifetime guarantee on them).

Ain't got to spend a fortune, to get something effective.
I usually pick up 3 or 4 of them, when I bother to go,
they last forever... GL & HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom