What's new

Saturday Afternoon Hunt

sabertooth

Full Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
126
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Classic I, Minelab Sovereign, Garret GTX 2500, BH 3300
Here is some stuff I found while hunting a couple of hours Saturday afternoon. I pulled out the old bottle top, just to get an idea of the time period of the area I was detecting in. I am guessing from about 1880 to present, as there is a dwelling on the lot that is occupied. The coolest finds to me for the day was the wreckage of the Dinky Toy Covered Army Wagon #623, and the telegraph sender unit top. otherwise its roughly 29 cent in clad another broke piece of toy and 2 something amahitches... Either way it was fun...
HH
Sabertooth
 

Attachments

  • finds2.webp
    finds2.webp
    334.6 KB · Views: 296
Upvote 0
;D Good job recovering all those that were hiding :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom