What's new

Saturday hunt turn out sad., Found somebodies dump.

warwagon72

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hamilton, Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's DFX / Sunray DX-1, 9.5, 6X10, 4X6 coils. Bulls eye backup
Stopped by local bank checking on halves. Teller asked how many I want if she had any in the vault. So said $300 worth. Well she come back with a that amount, so I give her my cash. Then she says some guy brought in $800 worth last week. Man somebodies dump. boo hoo. All big skunko. :'(
 
Upvote 0
Man that sucks!!! :tard: That's why I don't re-roll my dumps (I know I wont get them all back and nobody else will be stuck with them). I just send them through the coin counter.
 
Hey, you win some you lose some. Just know that everyone has had a similar experience. Better luck and on to the next.

-Golden Silver
 
I have never had much luck with handrolls. But the few times I have found good ones the amount the bank had was not something like 100, 150, 200, etc.

When I encounter big, round amounts it has always been rejects. And most of those times the tellers will say one person brought them all in.

But you never know what you might find.

Jim
 
that happened to me once, teller said some old guy brought in 300.00 in halves. all were skunks. if i remember right i could swear i heard the tellers giggling and laughing when i was leaving.....;
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom