rulesoferick Tenderfoot Joined Sep 5, 2016 Messages 6 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location San Diego Detector(s) used Garret Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2016 #1 it was not today, but I found this last saturday while hiking Upvote 6
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 5, 2016 #2 congrats I really can't tell what it is
Tuberale Gold Member Joined May 12, 2010 Messages 5,780 Reaction score 3,457 Golden Thread 0 Location Portland, Oregon Detector(s) used White's Coinmaster Pro Sep 5, 2016 #3 trapperart said: congrats I really can't tell what it is Click to expand... Me neither.
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2016 #4 Wow,, that's cool,, Uhhh, , what that be??
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 5, 2016 #5 WHAT YOU HAVE I DO NOT KNOW BUT COOL FIND .