C castletonking Full Member Joined Jun 20, 2011 Messages 245 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location castleton vt. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 16, 2012 Thread Owner #1 Here are the buttons found in my own 10 acre field today..hopefully the start of something good. Attachments img080.webp 193.6 KB · Views: 183 img081.webp 105.4 KB · Views: 145
mrmackin Sr. Member Joined Aug 1, 2012 Messages 299 Reaction score 71 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Illinois Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 16, 2012 #2 What did you find them with?
C castletonking Full Member Joined Jun 20, 2011 Messages 245 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location castleton vt. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 16, 2012 Thread Owner #3 my trusty fisher f75
got2dig Bronze Member Joined Feb 9, 2012 Messages 1,180 Reaction score 552 Golden Thread 0 Location Mid-Tenn Detector(s) used XLT Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 30, 2012 #4 Way to go, I love to stay at home. I got some good stuff in me back yard to. Very cool on the buttons.
Way to go, I love to stay at home. I got some good stuff in me back yard to. Very cool on the buttons.