What's new

Field Find in Iran Using a Custom Dowsing Device

MR.MHMD(MOHAMMAD)

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Title: Tracking and Discrimination of an Ilkhanid Silver Coin Using My Own Custom Formula and Device Structure
Field Research Report – Iran

This Ilkhanid silver coin was successfully tracked and discriminated during field research using my own custom-designed device structure and encapsulated formula.
The device structure and formula are the result of my independent research and practical field experience. The identification and discrimination of the silver target were confirmed during the field process.
The technical composition and preparation methods of the formula remain confidential as part of my ongoing research.
I am sharing this documented find with the TreasureNet community to exchange experiences with researchers and enthusiasts interested in historical coins, metal detection, and dowsing-based field methods.
I welcome discussion regarding the coin’s historical identification, comparable finds, and relevant field experiences.
Country: Iran
Target: Ilkhanid silver coin
Research method: Custom-designed device structure and encapsulated formula
Researcher: Mohammad Mortezazadeh
20250318_210348.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20250318_213640.webp
    20250318_213640.webp
    234.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 20250318_213612.webp
    20250318_213612.webp
    237.2 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 4
I see that your from Iran but where did you find this coin ? In Iran is it ? I'm assuming so . What data did you research on this coin ? I for one would like to hear about your "Custom- Designed device structure and encapsulated formula ".
 
Thank you for your interest and for your questions.
Yes, the coin was found in Khuzestan Province, Iran.
An Iranian archaeologist examined the coin and estimated its historical period to be the Ilkhanid era. A coin buyer also estimated its market value at approximately $1,000. I can share photographs of the coin for further discussion and comparison.
My name is Mohammad Mortezazadeh, and I am an independent inventor and researcher specializing in surface and subsurface exploration. Over years of research and practical fieldwork, I have developed my own custom device structure and encapsulated chemical formulas. I am currently completing my own independent scientific research paper documenting aspects of my work and field findings.
My approach combines specialized dowsing techniques with my knowledge of chemistry. My research is not limited to metals; I have developed methods intended to identify and discriminate between different target materials.
I can share photographs of my custom device structure and the encapsulated capsules. However, the formulas, chemical compositions, proportions, and preparation methods are strictly confidential and remain part of my proprietary research.
This Ilkhanid silver coin is just one of hundreds of finds documented during my fieldwork. I intend to share more examples and field documentation with the TreasureNet community over time.
I appreciate your interest and would be happy to discuss my field methods, research, and findings while protecting the confidential technical details of my work.
Best regards,
Mohammad Mortezazadeh
Independent Inventor and Researcher
Khuzestan, Iran
 
The coin itself is interesting, Ilkhanid silver can be a tricky one to date precisely depending on the mint. Do you have a clearer shot of the inscription?
 
Thank you for your interest. I appreciate your observation regarding the difficulty of dating Ilkhanid silver coins based on their mint.
I will check the available photographs to see whether I can provide a clearer image of the inscription. The coin was found in Khuzestan Province, Iran, and an Iranian archaeologist estimated its period to be Ilkhanid.
If I can obtain a clearer image, I will share it here for further discussion. I would also appreciate any insights you may have about identifying the inscription and determining the possible mint.
 
Welcome to the forum and congrats on a great ! :icon_thumleft:
 
Welcome to the forum and congrats on a great ! :icon_thumleft:
Thank you all for the warm welcome and kind words! I truly appreciate your interest.
What I have shared so far is only a small glimpse of my field research. There are still more findings from tonight to be revealed, involving my own custom-designed device structure and encapsulated chemical formulas.
My independent research explores a different approach to metal detection and target discrimination, drawing on my background in chemistry and my specialized work with encapsulated biochemical formulations.
I am also working on completing my independent scientific research paper, where I aim to document my methods, field observations, and findings in greater detail while keeping the proprietary formulas confidential.
This is only the beginning. I look forward to sharing more of my documented finds and exchanging ideas with the TreasureNet community.
Stay tuned for tonight’s next discoveries!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom