What's new

Saturdays hunt.

rons1947

Full Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
317
Golden Thread
0
Location
Palm Bay,Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Minelab Excalibur 2,Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Saturday's hunt.

100_1761.webp

I got out beach hunting today for about 5 hours.I was using my Ace 250 in the dry sand.I found a lot of pulltabs and trash,but persistence finally paid off as I found a little 10k yellow and white gold band and a little .925 silver earring.It was great to get out again and add another ring to my collection for the year.Thanks for looking.HH everyone.
 
Upvote 0
Always nice to hear of folks finding gold with the 250, it gives me hope!
 
Dry sand has given me some great treasures......put your coil over it and it will sing! ATX/CTX/EXCAL/ACE 250...they will all say GOLD.....nice finds and good work!
 
Rons1947, great job out there!

The rings are beautiful...would love to see close ups of them if you have time to photo them again.

Keep up the great detecting!

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom