What's new

Saturdays School Yard Toy Store...

Subterranean

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
3,966
Reaction score
8,893
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturday's School Yard Toy Store...

I hit two of my favorite school yards and came away with goodies from the outer edges of the properties. Nothing worth anything but fun to dig!

I found everything but the lawman...
ranger2.webp

My precious and my "not so precious" rings...#15 & 16 this year.
ranger1.webp

Some 1960's and 1980's transportation...
ranger4.webp

Token, Squished Penny, Bent Quarter, and Cool Button...
ranger3.webp

Earring, Flower Fob, Flower Button, Man In the Moon Pendant, and an old Aluminum Play Money Coin Marked "Fifty."
ranger5.webp

Boy Scout & Cub Scout Neckerchief Slides...
ranger6.webp

Find of the Day. A Monarch Buck Knife in Sheath. Surface find lying on the ground behind a large tree in the very back corner of the schoolyard. Obviously tossed there by a student who knew he/she wasn't supposed to have it at school...
ranger7.webp

I also dug over $10.00 in clad for charity. Enjoy and Happy Hunting, Sub 8-)
 
Last edited:
Upvote 40
Looks like a nice group of finds Sub. I like the Tootsie Toy car & Cub Scout items.

TH, Scouting is big here in the Ozarks. I have found 14 neckerchief slides and two scouting tokens at schoolyards in the last calendar year alone! Gotta find a sterling scouting ring like some of our TNet folks find...Sub 8-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom