Saw this at my dump bank

CladSmoke

Nov 18, 2012
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Mine eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw this as I walked up to the coin counter.

image-3415609909.jpg

Upvote 0
9% fee.

10% for non-account or business account holders is the norm in the few banks around here that have a coin counter.

Wish my US Bank branches had coin counters. It'd almost double my dump sites.

Become a customer, problem solved. Open a savings account there, it says "NON-CUSTOMERS", I assume customers are charge nothing. Clad them up Mr.Clad

Time to get an account ;-). You've got $100 bucks, right?

My credit union (dump site), charges 10% to non-customers, 5% to Customers, and 0% to Child account holders or Platinum members (savings, checking, mortgage, and Credit Card. For now, My son deposits ALL of my dumps (he takes it out the next box day, and around we go again). I may refinance there, which would give me 3 of the 4 to a platinum.

Wish my US Bank branches had coin counters. It'd almost double my dump sites.

Same here- and they won't order boxes for non customers here either so I just stop by occasionally to check on loose halves

Wow, if I walked up and saw that many coins sitting in the machine I'd be happy. What's the problem?

Yeah a fee or they wont even let you use them at banks in my area. However, an account is not much, start one up and keep on going.

I have an account there. They changed to a fee for non customers bcs people were dumping thousands of dollars in halves multiple times a week. I only dump what I can carry. I saw many times people walking in with buckets and having to go out to their cars several times. Just goes to show that you need to be mindful of how your actions effect you and everyone else. They like me there bcs I bring them gift cards. Crossing my fingers that fees don't come for members too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back