padlock
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2010
- Messages
- 142
- Reaction score
- 14
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Ann Arbor MI
- Detector(s) used
- DFX 300
- #1
Thread Owner
now this is the funnest post i've seen on CL in the lost and found in a while
Wednesday night I left my house intoxicated and drove my car to a location somewhere around U of M's central campus. I do not remember leaving my house and do not remember where I got out of my car at. I know it was a terribly awful decision to drive drunk so please spare the lectures. Anyway, I haven't been able to locate my car in the area on any streets or in any driveways. If you happen to see a car that isn't normally supposed to be there or is out of the ordinary and it fits the following description please contact me. It is a White 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix. Distinctive features include clear corner headlights, and a "24" sticker on the back, in addition to a U of M logo on the license plate.
Thanks,
Wednesday night I left my house intoxicated and drove my car to a location somewhere around U of M's central campus. I do not remember leaving my house and do not remember where I got out of my car at. I know it was a terribly awful decision to drive drunk so please spare the lectures. Anyway, I haven't been able to locate my car in the area on any streets or in any driveways. If you happen to see a car that isn't normally supposed to be there or is out of the ordinary and it fits the following description please contact me. It is a White 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix. Distinctive features include clear corner headlights, and a "24" sticker on the back, in addition to a U of M logo on the license plate.
Thanks,
That will keep him busy and off the roads 






