What's new

Saying hi

My name is Jeanette Walker. I'm new to the Forum. My new intrest is metal detecting and I live in Oregon.
Welcome to a wonderful hobby and a great site. I’m in Iowa. 👍🏼🍀
 
Welcome from North Carolina.
 
Welcome Jeanette. Make yourself at home.
 
Hello and welcome from Kansas 👋Jeanette what metal detector are you using? I'm currently a Minelab user and use the CTX3030 and Deus.
 
Welcome to TreasureNet, happy to have you with us.
 
...I'm new...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: OREGON for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Hi jeanette. I’m from Salem. Where are you in Oregon? Hope you bought a decent detector regardless of the make. It really makes a difference and get a good pin pointer, whites or garretts are two good ones. Keep me posted.
 
Welcome from Tennessee
 
Welcome to the forum Jeanette - it's a great place to ask questions and learn about the hobby !
But beware ... I've heard that some people actually get addicted metal detecting. :laughing9:

God Luck & Good Hunting !
 
Greeting(s) to the party . . .

Have you decided on your metal detector , as in make and model ?
 
Welcome to the addiction!
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom