What's new

SC Hunters

dlos

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2011
Messages
269
Reaction score
137
Golden Thread
0
I've got a trip coming up soon to coastal SC around Capers and Bull Islands. I know both of those are SCDNR and collection is prohibited but was wondering if anyone knows of any sites in the waterways (ICW and the many creeks) between Garris Boat landing and the islands that I might be able to pull the kayak onto and look around?

Thanks
 
Upvote 0
Wow! 98 looks and no comments. Could be a real great day for me if no one looking out there! Or a day like many others where I don't find anything but stinky mud!
 
Wow! 98 looks and no comments. Could be a real great day for me if no one looking out there! Or a day like many others where I don't find anything but stinky mud!
It goes like that sometimes,where you have to talk to yourself.:laughing7: Good Luck
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom