What's new

SC Looks Familiar ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,924
Reaction score
76,390
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Size of a Nickel

Picture 002.webpPicture 003.webp

Picture 018.webp
 
Loop Missing from top

Picture.webp
 
Upvote 0
High Plains Digger said:
Pull tab from a zipper? There is a name for that, you know. I don't.

Yep, I'm going mark it Solved solved.gif as a

Zipper Pull

THANKS :thumbsup:

Would like to know brand yet IF Anyone can ID it
 

Attachments

  • solved.gif
    solved.gif
    589 bytes · Views: 143
Upvote 0
jeff of pa said:
High Plains Digger said:
Pull tab from a zipper? There is a name for that, you know. I don't.

Yep, I'm going mark it Solved
as a

Zipper Pull

THANKS :thumbsup:

Would like to know brand yet IF Anyone can ID it
You have found several of those lately Jeff? Being in Pa I will start by saying "State College". :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom