What's new

school me

DBANDGB

Full Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
177
Reaction score
99
Golden Thread
0
Location
heath springs,sc
I am new but love to see what all you guys find. I got a 1963 dime from the coinstar machine yesterday and is it silver? Thanks if it is it is a first for me.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 10
1963 is silver. Nice work. Those coin stars can have some interesting surprises. I once got 3 silver dimes and a gold eating underneath one. Only reason I even looked underneath was because I dropped a quarter and it rolled under.
 
Great job I have better luck detecting for silver ppl here get to those machines before me!
 
Congrats! I try to get to them coinstar machines but always seem to run late.
 
Congrats on the 63 Rosie. :thumbsup: I have a better chance in finding pennies in the parking lot than to see any coins in a Coinstar machine.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom