silvercop
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 30, 2008
- Messages
- 3,653
- Reaction score
- 13
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- VALLEY ALABAMA
- Detector(s) used
- GARRETT GTA 500
went to the bank yesterday to pick up my halves and also got 3 more boxes of railsplitters....got them on feebay now. wish i could find about 10 more boxes and i would take a vacation 

Upvote
0
If you want to trade any of these rolls for some "P" Log Cabins let me know as they are supposed to be the rarest of them so far and I recently scored a couple open boxes. If you have some loose rolls you might combine them for "LP1 & LP2" sets. I've see a few people trying this. You keep scoring those sealed boxes and you will definitely be getting a good vacation...what is the record on this forum - I think 27 boxes if memory serves...that was a nice find!






