Scouting more land, nearly our first blank....

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We tried some more new land but the stubble was high & tough. Only spent 1 hour to decided where to go this weekend. Not these fields was the decision. Dad got a scrappy to save us from our first blank of the year :P

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 380
Upvote 0
Nice Finds! What does Naud mean? I think Crusader was a kick butt name ;D Keep scouting, you'll hit the good stuff soon!

Kiko68 said:
Nice Finds! What does Naud mean? I think Crusader was a kick butt name ;D Keep scouting, you'll hit the good stuff soon!

What he said. ;D

Nice Roman finds, CRUSADER. :wink: ;D

Colonial Zoyboy said:
Kiko68 said:
What does Naud mean?

What he said. ;D

It means constraint.

We are off on a group hunt tomorrow, guess who might be there :wink:

naud said:
We tried some more new land but the stubble was high & tough. Only spent 1 hour to decided where to go this weekend. Not these fields was the decision. Dad got a scrappy to save us from our first blank of the year :P
[/quote hang on a minute have you changed your name again ?, if so why ?. Not that it's any of my business

robfinds said:
naud said:
[/quote hang on a minute have you changed your name again ?, if so why ?. Not that it's any of my business

Yes Rob, its me Crusader

QUICKSILVER (appletree) said:
Nauddad? LOL!

He will join the hunt after lunch. All will be revealed tomorrow ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back