What's new

Scouting...

CRUSADER

Emerald Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
41,306
Reaction score
48,543
Golden Thread
27
Location
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
27
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are still waiting to get back to our best Roman Sites, so for now the only fields available are ones with no cropmarks & no intel.
I picked this field purely as it was closest to a small village that I thought started in the Medieval period.
I think Cru'dad & I had done a quick search in the past & found nothing. (although I don't think I did the far end)
At the far end, I saw a nice looking Plato on the hill & started finding many pieces of Medieval Pot Shards. So now I felt I had a chance.
Spent 2 hours 15mins before getting rained off. (yesterdays hunt)

Spec Buckle
14th C Buckle
Medieval Spindle Whorl
17th C Token - Farthing
WWI Cap Badge - ID: Northern Cyclist Bat. WWI:
Bits...

1.webp
2.webp
3.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 16
Very nice finds - congrats !
 
We are still waiting to get back to our best Roman Sites, so for now the only fields available are ones with no cropmarks & no intel.
I picked this field purely as it was closest to a small village that I thought started in the Medieval period.
I think Cru'dad & I had done a quick search in the past & found nothing. (although I don't think I did the far end)
At the far end, I saw a nice looking Plato on the hill & started finding many pieces of Medieval Pot Shards. So now I felt I had a chance.
Spent 2 hours 15mins before getting rained off. (yesterdays hunt)

Spec Buckle
14th C Buckle
Medieval Spindle Whorl
17th C Token - Farthing
WWI Cap Badge - ID: Northern Cyclist Bat. WWI:
Bits...

View attachment 2241343View attachment 2241344View attachment 2241345
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom