Obscurist
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 14, 2009
- Messages
- 46
- Reaction score
- 6
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Asheville, NC
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250
Scovill "A" button ID
A good friend has this button with an interesting Scovill backmark I haven't been able to find online after a quick search. One-piece, seems to be a three star backmark with two initials plus "& Scovill." Did the best I could with macro focus, should be good enough to give a rough idea. My general ID would be Union artillery cuff button from Civil War era... any details appreciated. Found in Tennessee.
A good friend has this button with an interesting Scovill backmark I haven't been able to find online after a quick search. One-piece, seems to be a three star backmark with two initials plus "& Scovill." Did the best I could with macro focus, should be good enough to give a rough idea. My general ID would be Union artillery cuff button from Civil War era... any details appreciated. Found in Tennessee.







