What's new

Scovill Waterbury mfg co. button

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to the other field that I found the 1813 LC some time back, was gridding there for a few hours. I found few keepers with one nice button.
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

20160222_222154.webp20160222_122218.webp
20160222_122140.webp20160222_220143.webp
20160222_220119.webp
 
Upvote 18
That's a pretty eagle right THERE man.
 
Nice finds congrats on the eagle button
 
Way to go Brad,
Saving history 1 button at a time!
 
That's a pretty eagle right THERE man.
My button count skyrocketed when I started really gridding these fields. It's not often I find a military button, it is amazing some of the sites they come from?

Nice finds congrats on the eagle button
Thanks

Way to go Brad,
Saving history 1 button at a time!
This particular field gave up allot of buttons, one other one of interest was a German button. I remember it, thinking a stray Hession made it down by the Maurice River here in South Jersey. You never know where your going to find stuff?
Thanks George

Nice button...
Thanks buddy
 
Last edited:
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Nice looking button Treble.
 
Very nice button! Any hunt that produces a military button is a great hunt in my book. Congrats!
 
beautiful eagle button!
 
Awesome eagle button...Congrats:thumbsup:
 
That's a great find Brad:icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom