- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 52,281
- Reaction score
- 207,320
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Eastern Ontario Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I put an offer in to an estate yesterday to do the clean out of a metal building. (March 30th they need to be vacated)
I feel kind of bad for the guy as he's 78 yrs old and his sister is older doing all this work.
They're just tossing most everything in the dumpsters.
So this will generate some funds for the estate plus a lot of work saved.
I don't have to deal with tires, oil, tool boxes, benches, generator, garbage.
The lathe, press, tire changer, sharpener included.
I feel kind of bad for the guy as he's 78 yrs old and his sister is older doing all this work.
They're just tossing most everything in the dumpsters.
So this will generate some funds for the estate plus a lot of work saved.
I don't have to deal with tires, oil, tool boxes, benches, generator, garbage.
The lathe, press, tire changer, sharpener included.







