

Bluesy said:Great post, Jeff - love posts full of pics![]()
Thirty7, your first pic is a beauty! It looks like a dark blue material on my end. Is it blue or black? Whatever the color, it's a beautiful scraper!
man thats alot of tools. awsomethirty7 said:Hey Dork, do you call those flake tools in the first pic scrapers?


thirty7 said:Hey Dork, do you call those flake tools in the first pic scrapers?
ohio said:thirty7, did you find that beveled scraper? I would almost call it a Cobbs. It is killer!
Chuck
Bluesy said:Wow, Thirty7, those are beautiful! Some of the material that you and Dorkfish find is awesome. I don't know if there is anything like that around here - at least I haven't found any. Most of the artifacts here seem to be the white Burlington chert or that orange/brown material (jasper? maybe?) Thanks for all of the pics, just gorgeous!