What's new

Scratch "C" on cloak clasp

Worm-Slicer

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
638
Reaction score
1,104
Golden Thread
2
Location
SouthwestVirginia
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found this a few weeks ago with my new Equinox 800 on a Confederate cavalry site. First day out and last 20 minutes figured out the machine more and I'm very impressed with the machine. Will be going back there this weekend for a full day's hunt if weather permits. I was told this was a cloak clasp of some sort, but you can see where a soldier scratched a "C" on it. My guess is for cavalry, since that's how the big C cavalry buttons were. AA.webpA.webp
 
Upvote 0
Hi that is a nice find :icon_thumright:
 
Looks like it was made like that buddy. Cool find. I'd love to dig something Confederate with a C on it. Hell I'd love to dig anything with a C on it. That's one of the things that have eluded me so far. HH
 
Looks like it was made like that buddy. Cool find. I'd love to dig something Confederate with a C on it. Hell I'd love to dig anything with a C on it. That's one of the things that have eluded me so far. HH
You're right about that, anything marked Confederate is super-hard to find and no question my favorite to find too. Probably every other Civil War relic hunter's favorite too. lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom