GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 22, 2012 Thread Owner #1 did a little fossil hunting yesterday in a river near the southwest florida coast. this being the rainy season made conditions very tough. mostly turned into a canoeing trip. I did manage a few fossils though.
did a little fossil hunting yesterday in a river near the southwest florida coast. this being the rainy season made conditions very tough. mostly turned into a canoeing trip. I did manage a few fossils though.
BeachComber7 Sr. Member Joined May 12, 2012 Messages 462 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure Coast-Florida Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer and Tesoro deLeon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 22, 2012 #2 Very nice Bill!
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 22, 2012 Thread Owner #3 thank you... now if I could just do something about the sun burn.lol.