sdc success

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other
got the rusty one 2 inches in solid solid bedrock. the rest i got sniping, i just cant help myself. the bedrock looks so good. seemed every crack had a piece or two. havnt been to this spot in a couple years. need to frequent it more often. ended up with 12.5 grains for the day. a good day in my book! 2 week vacation after 3 straight months of work, i just dont know what to do with myself may 25 17 gold.jpg

Upvote 0
ive got it pretty well figured out. went out yesterday with both units. same spot. first thing in the morning when all is quiet it ran like a dream in the 4 setting. once the recreational planes started flying i got some interference. nice thing though is the signals are pretty obvious, even the subtle ones. got a copper button 1/2" round at 10 inches. this area must have been pounded cuz i only found six targets between the two machines. sniped a crack i missed and picked up one more decent bit like the others, but i think i got all the easy stuff. not enough water to stir up much debris with out having to wait 3 hrs to clear. ill have to use ray's straw method once everything dries out.

Nice gold. Keep us posted on the finds. I have this same machine on my radar

i found only the rusty 1 with the sdc. rest were not. just to clarify. but on the first full day out with the machine in a spot im confident with i am pleased with it

found this little piece with the sdc in the same 6 sf areavi found the others. cranked it up to 5 and found this right off the bat. there was another the same size a couple inches away and a bird shot. enough to give a response i guess? found a few more bullets that i missed as well. im not done with this place. most gold ive ever found in such a small area.gold in crik.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back