antmike915 Silver Member Joined Apr 20, 2020 Messages 3,173 Reaction score 7,043 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Alabama Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 25, 2025 #1 I found this Elora today in a field in SE Alabama. It started raining hard about 10 minutes into my hunt so I wasn't out for long. 2 1/2 by 2 1/4. Attachments 20250715_101929.webp 376.9 KB · Views: 117 20250715_101935.webp 408.1 KB · Views: 81 Upvote 0
I found this Elora today in a field in SE Alabama. It started raining hard about 10 minutes into my hunt so I wasn't out for long. 2 1/2 by 2 1/4.
Relicgrubber Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Nov 3, 2018 Messages 4,919 Reaction score 13,059 Golden Thread 0 Location Deep East Texas Detector(s) used O.G. XP DEUS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 25, 2025 #2 Nice! I love it when they have Teeth...
CreekSide Gold Member Joined Jan 31, 2023 Messages 5,839 Reaction score 27,018 Golden Thread 0 Jul 26, 2025 #3 Killer find Mike
Bamasteve Silver Member Joined Jun 7, 2022 Messages 2,779 Reaction score 15,823 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Gulf Coast Detector(s) used Garrett ace 400 Garrett carrot Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab Pro-find 35 Minelab Manticore Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 26, 2025 #4 Great find, congrats!
GirlWithWolf Hero Member Joined Sep 17, 2024 Messages 663 Reaction score 2,469 Golden Thread 0 Location New Mexico and Texas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 26, 2025 #5 That’s a lot of chompers. Nice one.
ArfieBoy Gold Member Joined Aug 11, 2011 Messages 5,587 Reaction score 12,230 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Oregon Detector(s) used Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 26, 2025 #6 Great one. Congratulations! Thanks for sharing.