What's new

SEARCH AND THOUGHT

sutphin

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2013
Messages
8,362
Reaction score
4,468
Golden Thread
0
Location
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
WENT OUT AROUND HOUSE TO DO SOME DIGGING BUT SO MUGGY AND HOT MY DETECTOR WAS BEGGING TO GO INSIDE , found a Lincoln. NOW WHAT TO DO JUST PASS ON A SAYING , that I write verses that I put together about the civil war but I deleted everything for many emails about either not my own or copied or not in context to the heading posted I have many that I may post again at a later time.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 2
Thanks for sharing-Very interesting passage. It brings home some of the reality of war and reminds us that it is/was not all guts and glory.
 
I think it would enrich our understanding of this if you could give us a bit more back story about this "saying" . Is this written
in a journal that you found somewhere ? Please give us some context here .
 
Every personal find I make, like a pc of carved lead, makes you think what might have been going through their mind at the time. Enjoyed, Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom