What's new

Searched A Little Bit of Everything

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
1,229
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
So far this week I searched the following:

$465 in hand wrapped dimes produced 6 silver Rosies

$200 in hand wrapped quarters was a skunk (Pulled a 2008 Canadian quarter.)

$640 additional in hand wrapped dimes produced 5 silver Rosies

I also found five foreign coins-photos below.

I picked up $140 in Eisenhower dollars in wrappers, no silver or other large dollars. I'm not keeping them as they are very well circulated and nothing special.

$90 in hand wrapped halves- skunk
 

Attachments

  • 01-08-2009 06;45;28PM.webp
    01-08-2009 06;45;28PM.webp
    119.6 KB · Views: 223
  • 01-08-2009 06;48;37PM.webp
    01-08-2009 06;48;37PM.webp
    74.3 KB · Views: 228
  • 01-08-2009 06;50;20PM.webp
    01-08-2009 06;50;20PM.webp
    73.5 KB · Views: 230
Upvote 0
You did alright on the dimes, shucks on the rest. What do ya think that foreign coin in the middle is?
 
Those are some interesting finds. A good mix makes for more exciting hunting.

-Golden Silver
 
I think the one you are asking about is the 1968 1/2 Franc from Switzerland.
 
i like mixing it up once in awhile myself....WTG on the dimes....thats better than my average
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom