What's new

Searchin among the gamblers

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Searchin' among the gamblers

Yet more casino goodies!

***$40/Pennies***

From here on [red]new[/red] dates will be tougher to find. I'd be happy with one or two per batch.

Wheaties: [red]1941-D[/red], 1945, 1945-S, 1952-S, 1953-D, 1955-D, 1956-D (2), 1958-D

Canadian: 1999, 2006 RCM


***$50/Nickels***

No new Jeffersons.

Pre-1960: 1939, 1940-D, 1947-D (2), 1952-S, 1953-D, 1954-D, 1957-D, 1959-D

Canadian: [red]1982[/red]


***$1,000/Halves***

1966, 1967, 1968-D (2), 1991-S, 2003-P


Next visit is Tuesday...
 
Upvote 0
Re: Searchin' among the gamblers

Nice finds. I am hoping to get out to Vegas for my 29th B-day in April. I think everyone should visit before 30 lol. Dont worry though I only plan on gambling lol so I wont be poaching.

hh
-K
 
Re: Searchin' among the gamblers

I wish I could do this... all of the casinos around me dont even use change anymore. All of the slots use tickets for payout now. And the only place I see using the halves is the poker room up at Potowotomi Casino in Milwaukee. But I think they roll their own now because they have their logo printed on black and white rolls rather then your traditional yellow/white fed rolls. I did see one half that was in the dealers tray but he couldn't give it to me in trade. Big brother cameras would not allow him to give out specific coins for change or payout, it would have to be in the luck of the draw.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom