Searching Abandoned Structures and Property - Various Authors

aw11mr2

May 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Searching Abandoned Structures and adjacent land
Some guides to search buildings and structures for hidden treasure. Also search the internet for methods that survivalist and preppers are using to hide or bury supplies.

Hidden Riches, by Chas. M. Albano
List places to search and includes many stories (with photographs) of valuables that were found.
Hidden Riches.jpg

Search!, by James R. Warnke
This the revised and enlarged edition dated January 1992.
List places to search and include many photographs showing the items to search.
Search.jpg

How to Hide Almost Anything, by David Krotz
This is an example of many books that describe how to build places to hide valuables. This book contains many illustrations showing the construction of small places (typically between the stud in walls), medium size places, and large places (hiding closets and rooms). There is almost an interesting chapter on fastening, hinging, and locking devices.
How to Hide Almost Anything.jpg

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Abandoned ??? some one owns it never seen abandoned ...seen old run down homes and land that`s not taken care of....Someone pays the Taxes.
Come around here and you`ll see a lot of old run down sites, some not lived in but are they owned yes.
I have that book and got in trouble in my younger years taking the book as truth...not good advice.
Gary

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Myself, I wrote my metal detecting book telling everything that happened, the good and the bad, I held nothing back. I hunted many of those types of places myself, ended up with a gold coin from one of them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread