I Israel Tenderfoot Joined Jun 26, 2017 Messages 2 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 26, 2017 Thread Owner #1 I sometimes go to isolated places and its best to travel in pairs. If interested, give me a call. 512-680-2921
I sometimes go to isolated places and its best to travel in pairs. If interested, give me a call. 512-680-2921
Mzjavert Silver Member Joined Oct 7, 2011 Messages 2,784 Reaction score 2,747 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Mark IV Garrett Ace 350 Garrett Carrot Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 27, 2017 #2 It's a seriously bad idea to post your phone number online. Delete the tx and ask them to PM you instead.
It's a seriously bad idea to post your phone number online. Delete the tx and ask them to PM you instead.
The_Piratess Bronze Member Joined Apr 4, 2017 Messages 1,100 Reaction score 1,728 Golden Thread 0 Location Ghost Ship Detector(s) used Whites Beach Hunter ID, so far... Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2017 #3 Omg! Isolated places too? Lol! You are either way too trusting, or way too scary...
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2017 #4 lol match.com I hear may work.....
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2017 #5 I would like to help but I live in Connecticut.