What's new

Second 1/2 of yesterday.

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I blame Americus for this hunt. He kept blowing up my phone with arrowhead pics while he was pulling them out of the ground. I was trying to stay home cause the real feel temp was way over a 100 degrees. Arrowhead friends are great! Thanks Americus
 

Attachments

  • SDC10574.webp
    SDC10574.webp
    334.7 KB · Views: 140
  • SDC10576.webp
    SDC10576.webp
    340.7 KB · Views: 125
  • SDC10579.webp
    SDC10579.webp
    356.1 KB · Views: 127
  • SDC10582.webp
    SDC10582.webp
    330.9 KB · Views: 133
  • SDC10584.webp
    SDC10584.webp
    613.2 KB · Views: 132
  • SDC10567.webp
    SDC10567.webp
    330.2 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 0
That will teach em :thumbsup:
 
Very nice finds there. You're on a roll. That is the smallest triangle I've ever seen. Congrats and thanks for showing. But Americus still going to blow up your phone.
 
Another nice Mississippian triangle!!!!
 
That tiny triangle is awesome! I have never found one that small.
 
Those are cool finds! It's a shame that the little triangle has a broken ear, but still a wonderful find. :icon_thumleft:
 
You had some nice finds but the little triangle is amazing. I don't know how you saw it.
 
Wow Rock you're really killing it!!! I love that little triangle. Is the quarts piece a scraper?
 
You had some nice finds but the little triangle is amazing. I don't know how you saw it.

I have to walk around the corn due to it being 4 ft tall with all of the rain. Between the corn and the trees there is about 2 ft patch of clean red soil. I always look where I am stepping due to being concerned about Copperheads even though I have snake boots on. I had to bend over to get under a tree branch and while I was bent I looked down and on top of a ant hill there it was rite on top. I was probably 3 ft face to face with it. Went by shape and picked it up. Its the smallest worked point I have ever found at .5 of a inch.
 
Wow Rock you're really killing it!!! I love that little triangle. Is the quarts piece a scraper?

No I believe it is a fat knife with that tip. It has a crude stem on it. The other side it is thinned at the base for hafting so both sides are thinned. Knife is what I would call it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom