What's new

Second 1800s coin

Jasonlwirt

Full Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2014
Messages
120
Reaction score
242
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, Ace 150, garrett pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Second 1800's coin

So I'm looking at my wheat pennies from Thursday's hunt and to my surprise one is a 1891 Indian head penny! Super stoked. Found my first and second 1800's coin the same day ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431229352.089570.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431229362.387322.webp
 
Upvote 16
That is an awesome looking coin!
 
Kind of crusty but I will take it
 
Nice job on breaking into the 1800's.
 
Congrats on making the 1800's
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431292208.069951.webp

Clean up a little
 
It's always good to go back and take another look at those iffy ones. I did the same with a bunch of nickels I found at the beach this week and found a buffalo! Nice catch and congrats on finding two 1800's coin on the same day! :occasion14:
So I'm looking at my wheat pennies from Thursday's hunt and to my surprise one is a 1891 Indian head penny! Super stoked. Found my first and second 1800's coin the same day View attachment 1159165View attachment 1159166
 
Thanks everyone. I'm pretty stoked. Think I've found a pretty good spot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom