What's new

Second continuation

Fact!.....I am hungry right now! :laughing7:
 
Me too but i have to go to work in 5 minutes
 
I wonder how fast he clicked on this. Probably ran lights and siren to "show the underlings my power and authority"
 
I clicked on it too because Red James Cash usually has something interesting to say. Don't always agree with him, but he always gets your attention.
 
Well i went to answer davest in the original thread but it got locked just as i was posting my answer.So i started another thread titled continuation and posted the answer for davest but that thread got deleted.So here we are at the second continuation.Now the question remains should i still post the answer for davest and face the wrath for posting something that is within tnet rules as was my first answer.

Thank you for that comment austin,much appreciated.

I wonder how fast he clicked on this. Probably ran lights and siren to "show the underlings my power and authority"

I think he has a roboclicker.
 
big difference tween polly tix and economics. although the two get intertwined at times sometimes in discussion you gotta untwine em.
 
Well i went to answer davest in the original thread but it got locked just as i was posting my answer.So i started another thread titled continuation and posted the answer for davest but that thread got deleted.So here we are at the second continuation.Now the question remains should i still post the answer for davest and face the wrath for posting something that is within tnet rules as was my first answer.

Thank you for that comment austin,much appreciated.



I think he has a roboclicker.

Red I deleted your thread on hunger because of politics in it ..... I did not delete your Continuation thread another moderator did, but I fully understand why they did and I would have done the same, your "Continuation" thread violated our rules. "Keep the discussion civil, respectful and on topic". It was neither civil nor respectful towards some members.

In fact this thread also violates our rules, "If you've posted something, and it disappears, don't make a big deal out of it in another post! (You've probably violated some rule below!)" You also can not start a thread questioning or complaining how moderators moderate the forums.

Our rules also state "a thread, post, avatar, or image can be deleted at any time, for any reason" which YOU and every member here agrees to as part of the rights to post on TreasureNet as clearly stated in our user agreement.

"We make no guarantees or warrantees as to the length of time posted information will remain online. We reserve the right to delete or modify any post, avatar or image, at any time, and for any reason. We reserve the right to limit any users' access to any feature, including the ability to search, post, browse, upload avatars, etc.. We reserve the right to ban any user, and/or delete any user account (including all posts) at any time, for any reason. Bans are not subject to member review, approval, protest, or appeal."

"Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public."

It would be good if you reread our rules again to refresh you memory.......
 
Me too but i have to go to work in 5 minutes

Now there's a good topic for discussion. "Eating fast". I can't remember the last time I actually wasn't eating on the run. Even during Thanksgiving it seems I was rushing here and there grabbing food off the table. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom