What's new

Second GOLD from the Meadows.

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I've found some pretty nice stuff from here,85 acre bottomland turf farm,couldn't ask for better diggin.:laughing7:
I don't think it will be for much longer though,first 1/2 hour today had an inch of frost,any way..got

another surprise in the pulltab range that sure did start me to grinin too.:laughing7: It appears to be a College ring,no idea if 54 was when they graduated or it was given to them.

K1600_DSCN0324.webp

K1600_DSCN0336.webp

K1600_DSCN0333.webp

K1600_DSCN0334.webp



GOD Bless

Chris
 
Upvote 60
Beautiful ring. With that older looking style, 1954 is probably the graduation data. Congrats!
 
Congrats on the fat 10k ring. :occasion14: I bet that brought a smile to your face.
 
That is always a cool site, GOLD
Nice find, congrats!
 
Sweet find gold is great!!!!!!!!
 
Congrats WT! That's a really nice find.

Best of luck sir!
 
Beautiful gold!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom