- Joined
- May 11, 2011
- Messages
- 21,617
- Reaction score
- 31,162
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western Mass.
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
I've found some pretty nice stuff from here,85 acre bottomland turf farm,couldn't ask for better diggin.
I don't think it will be for much longer though,first 1/2 hour today had an inch of frost,any way..got
another surprise in the pulltab range that sure did start me to grinin too.
It appears to be a College ring,no idea if 54 was when they graduated or it was given to them.




GOD Bless
Chris

I don't think it will be for much longer though,first 1/2 hour today had an inch of frost,any way..got
another surprise in the pulltab range that sure did start me to grinin too.
It appears to be a College ring,no idea if 54 was when they graduated or it was given to them.



GOD Bless
Chris
Upvote
60











