What's new

Second Silver Dollar This Year (I love my tellers)

waseeker

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're heading home Friday and stopped to get some gas and snacks so I wandered over to my dump branch to say hi to the tellers. The Vault Teller says go see M. She has a weird looking coin for you.

1924S Peace dollar. Well worn and some rim damage but still a nice complement to the 1902 Morgan I got earlier this year.
 

Attachments

  • 24s peace.webp
    24s peace.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 480
Upvote 0
Wow! That baby's worn. Great job!
HH
enamel7
 
That peace dollar has seen lots of use. Nice find.
 
Sweet :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Nice hit...worn, but it's still 90% silver.
rileyboy
 
I sure wish the banks around here were like that. Here, it's more like "we have lots of customers asking for coins, we can only give you a few (halves, dollars, etc), and must save the rest for other customers that ask". In other words, no preferential treatment, (unless you are married to a teller).
 
It might be worn, but it's still a sweet coin. Nice of those tellers to keep that one for ya.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom