Second Spanish Silver, ever!

Vineyarder

Greenie
Nov 29, 2015
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tried to get a couple buddies to come out to a spot that seems to be heating up, but work prevailed into the afternoon for them...so i went solo...I had just dug my first piece of Spanish silver, a 1784 2 Reále one week ago, and had returned for the third time since to have a listen on this beatiful Thursday...couple flat buttons in I got a very audible 82 repeater on the ATP and plucked a 1941D Merc and happily moved on. Two thimbles come out, I move down the hill start swooping back toward the truck , Bam, Pocket watch, great signal and I start on my final approach to the truck up the last hill and a sweet but suspicious 70's 80's squeaker comes across I just instinctually dug it not expecting my second piece of Spanish silver , a 1785 Half Reále !
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
And the 2 Reále from a week agoimage.jpg

Upvote 16
Awesome find :occasion14:

Dude you're killing it

Hi; Way to go.!!! It's been a while since I dug a Reale of any type. Keep it up. PEACE:RONB

Where are you? If you can't find anyone to go with you, I'm there! (I'd ride a long way for old colonial)
Great finds.. Jealous of your spanish silver. WTG! and HH

Nice finds! That Reale is in great shape! Congratualtions!

Surprised this only had 10 replies so far! That's an awesome find and would make a guy's day that's for sure. Sweet...

Congrats on the Spanish. I like the watch bezel as well. Did you spend much time looking for the rest of it?

Sweet Spanish Silver! Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back