Second Time Out

cybball

Mar 19, 2013
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well, I had a couple minutes to kill and took my 5 year old out in the back yard last night. I finally got my Garrett Pro Pointer so had to try it out. This was only the second time out with my new Ace 250. Wow, that pointer sure helped. I only found junk, but was amazed at how small of a piece of aluminum or foil it found. I was finding other things with just my finder last week (on a farm), but it took much longer to locate small items. This pointer is going to make things go much quicker, letting me dig more holes. :) Going out to a beach on Sunday. Excited to find things.

Upvote 0

Steveo

Jun 12, 2012
upstate Ny
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett gtp1350, Garrett ace150, Whites M6, Whites XLT, Whites QTX, Tesoro Silver Umax,
(RETIRED> ☆Whites Coinmaster TR, ☆Whites Coinmaster 2 TR AM)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good for you gettin out & about and getting in some time with your machine.Yup,that pinpointer will save ya a bunch of time on finding them target in the plug or hiding in the sides of the search hole.
Good luck out there at the beach & have fun................................................

OP
OP
C

cybball

Mar 19, 2013
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ran out to the farm tonight. found lots of junk. very cool square nail and 2 shotgun shell brass though. the new pointer made things

ForumRunner_20130403_184144.png

OP
OP
C

cybball

Mar 19, 2013
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit our local lake beach this morning with a buddy. i finally found my first coins. Clad quarter and clad dime. Found a million can tabs and bottle caps. It was fun getting out. I do like digging sand. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread