What's new

Second Time

katzky

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I decided to press my luck and bought another box of half dollars and "all the loose halves the tellers had on them." [12] I was pretty excited to get handed:

4 x 90% Franklins
3 x 90% Kennedys
1 x 40% Kennedy


The box was pretty good too:

3 x 90% Kennedys
8 x 40% Kennedys

If only I could get 100 boxes at a time....... :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: hmmm.....

All I can say is that CRH is amazing.
 
Upvote 0
It is awesome and it is a love/hate relationship. I love finding the silver I hate the skunks. I love the anticipation but I hate the amount of time it takes. It is all part of the game however.


Golden Silver
 
Hate skunks but more than just skunks I hate more picking up others dumps

I love and hate the hobby

DW
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom