Ray S ECenFL
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 17, 2007
- Messages
- 2,540
- Reaction score
- 20
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- East Central Florida WP
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT / M6
- #1
Thread Owner
I have decided to venture into the surf to hunt. Need to get a water detector. So I did some research and found that the Whites Surf PI Pro appears to be a decent detector. OK, so now I would like to know what it costs.
I just spent over an hour searching the web and all I see is the suggested retail price if any price at all is listed. Most sites do not even post a price. What is the big secret? Do these dealers NOT want to sell their detectors?
Yes, I could call, but it is almost 10PM and most likely no one is open at this hour and besides, why do I have to make a dozen phone calls to find out what the item costs?I thought the idea of having a web page was to show the items for sale and then tell the prospective customer the price of the merchandise.
Frustrating to say the least.
Does anyone know of a site that actually has the price listed or is eveone selling it at the suggested retail price?
Thanks.
Ray S
I just spent over an hour searching the web and all I see is the suggested retail price if any price at all is listed. Most sites do not even post a price. What is the big secret? Do these dealers NOT want to sell their detectors?
Yes, I could call, but it is almost 10PM and most likely no one is open at this hour and besides, why do I have to make a dozen phone calls to find out what the item costs?I thought the idea of having a web page was to show the items for sale and then tell the prospective customer the price of the merchandise.
Frustrating to say the least.
Does anyone know of a site that actually has the price listed or is eveone selling it at the suggested retail price?
Thanks.
Ray S

but that you actually have a real price. 







