What's new

Secret Prices? Why only list the retail price?

Bought my Surfmaster PI from Clevenger's nine years ago and they treated me very well. When that machine wears out I will call on them again.

Seajay
 
Has anyone ever wondered what the true markup is on a new detector? I would have to think that it is in the 300 to 400 percent range. Yes the machines are a lot more advanced then they used to be. But the old saying still holds true. If you want it all, You must dig it all!..............Not much has changed in thirty years!
 
There's no big markup on detectors.

The little Mom & Pop shops are doing it because they enjoy it.

I'd say 20% is close to the best markup you're gonna get,,,

The big guys can make money from volume sales.

But I'm no expert...
 
There is nothing that makes me mad as the following sentence "On sale call for pricing"
 
cameraman said:
Kellyco.com will probably have them and not only do they actually sell them but when u buy them u get free shipping and free accesories.

Kellyco asked me to pay 20 dollars shipping on there free accessories............. ::) Im sure they have less than 20 dollars invested in there so called freebies!

KFB
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom