What's new

Secrets of Hunting Yards

Dan Hughes

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
472
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Location
Champaign, IL
Detector(s) used
Several
What are the best yards to hunt? And where are the best places in those yards?

Those are the topics of my lastest podcast (radio show). Listen to it at http://thetreasurecorner.com, and please let me know what you think.

(Click on the IPOD icon to listen on your computer).

---Dan
 
The best yards to hunt are all of them.

The best places to hunt in those yards are all of them.
;D
 
Wow Dan... fantastic (and very professional) Intro! I'm downloading all of the Podcast's so I can listen to them when I get home from work tonight. I may have to throw them onto my Ipod to listen to when I'm away from my computer as well.
That's such a great idea to put such a modern tech-twist to treasure hunting! You've got my attention and I'm excited to hear everything you have to say....
Thanks again! :-)

Bran <><
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom