What's new

Seeing Red!

River Rat

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
20,871
Reaction score
2,539
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A nice pretty one today. :headbang:

540548_1948288804632_1764952288_1005134_1591033708_n.webp540068_1948288204617_1764952288_1005132_939105246_n.webp537083_1948288444623_1764952288_1005133_1875141554_n.webp554164_1948287684604_1764952288_1005131_108889704_n.webp559211_1948287364596_1764952288_1005130_799139334_n.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice find, great color and condition.
 
beautiful color and condition!
 
I have on similar only with bands of blonde in it. I'll see if I can find it.
 
WoW, Beautiful Color.....
 
Really nice point there Judie, Congratulations!
 
That is one nice peice!
 
River!! it clashes with your polish i think you should just send it to me. Terry
 
River!! it clashes with your polish i think you should just send it to me. Terry

LOL! Got to keep em polished to hide the dirt stains.
 
OK i get the point, i do not get the pretty RED point. Terry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom