S skateboardgumby Tenderfoot Joined Apr 16, 2013 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2013 Thread Owner #1 If anyone has a "Kill Kennedy" misprinted headline newspaper, let me know. Attachments DSC09314.webp 12.3 KB · Views: 9,072
D doug_scott Tenderfoot Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 20, 2013 #2 Just saw an episode of Hardcore Pawn where someone sold them the paper you are asking about. The episode first aired late 2009, but, maybe they still have it.
Just saw an episode of Hardcore Pawn where someone sold them the paper you are asking about. The episode first aired late 2009, but, maybe they still have it.
R rgottlieb3 Tenderfoot Joined Nov 16, 2013 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 16, 2013 #3 I have one skateboardgumby said: If anyone has a "Kill Kennedy" misprinted headline newspaper, let me know. Click to expand... I have one that I've had since the date of publication in Detroit
I have one skateboardgumby said: If anyone has a "Kill Kennedy" misprinted headline newspaper, let me know. Click to expand... I have one that I've had since the date of publication in Detroit