What's new

seeking ----strange , off beat or old and rare knowledge try looking here *

ivan salis

Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2007
Messages
16,836
Reaction score
3,816
Golden Thread
0
Location
callahan,fl
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
ok folks time to tell / share your odd bits of specialized knowledge --- do you know a good bit about an old .odd or strange( off the normal subject matters ?) --if so say so--- who knows --someone may be in sore need to pick your brain for that exact bit of rare odd knowledge you have . -- so speak up me hardies. :wink: ---- Ivan
 
Re: strange old and rare knowledge --book of the dead , the book of kells amd other

plehbah that explains a lot. :D ;D :D --- clamato --- just the "juices" of the clam and tomato to be drunk cold straight ---ewww. :tongue3: --- now clams (or mussels) simmered in tomato sauce with wine and garlic ,with onions salt & pepper --italian style --- thats -ok ----
 
Re: strange old and rare knowledge --book of the dead , the book of kells amd other

I'm a Canadian?
 
Re: strange old and rare knowledge --book of the dead , the book of kells amd other

so most likely you know canadain history -- if your french canadian most likely you read /speak french -- which can be useful * --see in your symbol --oriental type writing know about matters oriental?
 
Re: strange old and rare knowledge --book of the dead , the book of kells amd other

ivan salis said:
so most likely you know canadain history -- if your french canadian most likely you read /speak french -- which can be useful * --see in your symbol --oriental type writing know about matters oriental?

English Speaking Canadian, knowledge of Japanese Weaponry, knowledge of firearms, knowledge of some martial arts, can sort of read and write greek. :icon_jokercolor:
 
Re: strange old and rare knowledge --book of the dead , the book of kells amd other

ah now your getting me -- I'm try to set up a help list for folks seeking info on various topics -- look on the list of people --find one with knowledge of the subject matter you seek and ask them. -- a sort of knowledge exchange
 
Don't look at me I'm Just
idiotSeeks.webp

I took a test!
idiot-test.gif


The results :
idiot-test.webp

So I got me a Deeegreee ! ;D :D :wink:
master_idiot_photo.gif
 
I know more about Deridder history and southwest Louisiana history than possibly anyone else on the planet. This despite only living here for 4 years. (Researching treasure/hunting spots is almost as fun as actually hunting them.
 
I like hunting carnies.
 
astrology, sacred geometry (have been working w/ a retired dean at Notre dame Univ. the past few years), earth energies, public speaking coach:)
 
Likely Guy knows more about the gold rush in this area including the people than anyone else in the world!

He's also a really accomplished artist!

The Mona Lisa? He painted it... Leonardo was a thief! He was Likely Guy's apprentice and took all the credit when in fact Mona Lisa WAS Leonardo in a dress because Likely Guy couldn't find a pretty enough girl.... Bloody Da Vinci....
 
The earth is actually round....

Al
 
Well, you opened it up. All last week there was a lame cartoon in the Denver Post about Clamato and who of all people picked up on it. Plehbah. I don't know what to tell you, this could get interesting.
 
I'm famous for nothing. If someone wants to know something about nothing,perhaps I can help. Have them PM me and if nobody answers-that's me.
 
Anyone else ever try a veggievitamin drink from down under ? I took a gulp on a dare once and could barely contain the nasty stuff for long enough to try an swallow. :P
 
The Chippendale Dancers are actually much shorter in person than they are on stage.
 
I know more about Connecticut punk rock history than probably anyone would ever want to. I don't see that being much help to anyone here though.
 
Im the only person you will ever meet to have been knocked out cold playing whiffleball.
Oh, and never ever pee on an electric fence transformer. Dont ask me how I know.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom