L lastleg Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 2,955 Reaction score 659 Golden Thread 0 Aug 16, 2010 Thread Owner #1 Unable to find a link for 2000 to present property tax files for Taos County.
Springfield Silver Member Joined Apr 19, 2003 Messages 2,890 Reaction score 1,395 Golden Thread 0 Location New Mexico Detector(s) used BS Aug 16, 2010 #2 lastleg said: Unable to find a link for 2000 to present property tax files for Taos County. Click to expand... You'll probably have your best luck by going to the courthouse in Taos.
lastleg said: Unable to find a link for 2000 to present property tax files for Taos County. Click to expand... You'll probably have your best luck by going to the courthouse in Taos.
L lastleg Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 2,955 Reaction score 659 Golden Thread 0 Aug 17, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Thanks, Springfield. I wonder what office I should inquire at?
Springfield Silver Member Joined Apr 19, 2003 Messages 2,890 Reaction score 1,395 Golden Thread 0 Location New Mexico Detector(s) used BS Aug 18, 2010 #4 lastleg said: Thanks, Springfield. I wonder what office I should inquire at? Click to expand... Assessor's Office.
lastleg said: Thanks, Springfield. I wonder what office I should inquire at? Click to expand... Assessor's Office.
L lastleg Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 2,955 Reaction score 659 Golden Thread 0 Aug 18, 2010 Thread Owner #5 OK, thanks Springfield.