Seeking Treasure Hunter with Exp. in Philippines!

Quicktapmcgoo

Sep 10, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello there! I'm on a very urgent, time-sensitive search for experienced treasure hunters who have either searched in the Philippines before, or are VERY familiar with the Yamashita gold legends, facts, history, etc. To be clear, this search is for an on-air, paid position for network cable. If you're based in the Philippines or the US, speak English, and would consider yourself an (amateur or professional) "authority" on Yamashita's gold, please send me a DM with your name, location, any websites/links, email, etc as I'll be reaching out asap.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is exciting. can you post the link of the series that will be made based on this posting? what channel? the lost gold of ww2 series is exciting. maybe this one , if not related to lost gold of ww2 series, maybe more exciting.

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
I think it's to do with a posting in July this year looking for 'cryptographers, treasure hunters and macguyver types' for a 'new historical tv show' that didn't identify first up what they were doing. Here is the link:

https://infolist.com/listing/crypto...ted-casting-hosts-for-new-historical-tv-show/

I replied and found out the show is just another Yamashita's Gold show (again) so I declined to go further. Seems they were having trouble getting anyone to be a cryptographer, treasure hunter or macguyver type on camera for them.

I was a bit mystified why the show was even greenlit considering 'Lost Gold of WW2' is already being broadcast or why the producer can't figure out the reason for 'experienced treasure hunters' avoiding it.

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I know a guy that might fit the bill i relay this post ....I guess another waste of time show

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread