Cofidre09
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2015
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi there,
I am a postgraduate student studying Museum and Heritage Management. I am conducting a report, and I was wondering if I could receive some advice on a sword that I am studying:
BBC - A History of the World - Object : Segontium Sword
Any advice on preservation and storage care of this item would be gratefully appreciated, thank you.
I am a postgraduate student studying Museum and Heritage Management. I am conducting a report, and I was wondering if I could receive some advice on a sword that I am studying:
BBC - A History of the World - Object : Segontium Sword
Any advice on preservation and storage care of this item would be gratefully appreciated, thank you.







